How do I set my Default Printer?
Setting your default printer can eliminate the step of needing to choose your printer each time you want to print something.
- To set your default printer, go to Start Menu > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
- Locate the printer that you want to be your default, right-click on it, and choose “Set as Default Printer.”
How can I turn a document into a PDF?
Any file that can be printed can be made into a PDF. Unlike other document types, PDFs are “printed” instead of being saved.
- To create a PDF from a document, just act as if you are going to print it.
- Instead of choosing a physical printer, however, choose either Adobe PDF or PDF printer (depending on which is installed on your computer).
- When you click Print, you should be prompted to save the file. Give it a name and choose the location and save it, and you should now have your PDF.