IMPORTANT Information on AirPennNet Connection
Your AirPennNet certificate may have expired since being off campus. Instructions for re-connecting to AirPennNet can be found here
IMPORTANT Information and Resources for Working Remotely
Information and Resources for Working Remotely can be found using the following link:
The following information is on this site:
- A “To-do list” to prepare your home computer/laptop for logging in remotely
- Secure Remote Access (VPUL’s VPN)
- recently updated with detailed instructions
- Video Conferencing with BlueJeans
- Text and Video Communication with Microsoft Teams
- Document Sharing with Penn+Box
- O365 web portal – access to all online Microsoft products
- Managing your PennNet Phone
We are working to schedule virtual helpdesk meetings with offices in support of the staff working remotely. We would like users to refrain from calling the emergency phone line. We have setup private helpdesk channels for each office – department name tech support (i.e. CS Tech Support, PWC Tech Support) and recommend that users communicate via Teams.
We look forward to working with you and enabling you to work remotely.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
VPUL Technology Services