BlueJeans Events reimagines the world of online events by expanding BlueJeans’ signature video collaboration service with scalable broadcasting capabilities. An Event includes three types of participants:
- Attendees watch and listen. They cannot be seen or heard, unless they “raise their hand” and are accepted by the moderator to come in as presenters.
- Presenters will show slides, provide lecture material, etc. Their video can be seen by the audience.
- Moderators control the event (muting presenter mics and cameras, accepting attendee requests to join as presenters). Their video can also be shown to others.
Click a link below for instructions on how these participants join and enjoy the event. Choose from a short training Video, a one page Knowledge Base Article, or the complete Guide:
- BlueJeans Events Overview
- Scheduling a BlueJeans Event
- Instructions for Presenters
- Instructions for Moderators
- Instructions for Attendees
- How to join or schedule a meeting
- Begin using BlueJeans immediately with your Penn account using the Launch BlueJeans button below.
- Alternatively, you can download the BlueJeans app for personal devices. Instructions are provided in the documentation link above.
- Official Quick Guide
- Official Full Guide
- Getting Started With Your BlueJeans Account (YouTube)
- LinkedIn Learning Courses